Tuesday, September 30, 2008

advocasy

Being a person having disability to talk I often dream of becoming an advocate.You see a dumb can do any work except this.I have read in a book that there are even doctors and engineers and computer experts and so many professionals having this weakness. Never I came across an incident in which an advocate shined as such.That is why I like to be an advocate.According to my best friend the noblest profession is advocasy.In that profession one pleads for other's cause.An advocate take much pains to reach the goals of others.When the real affected persons sleep well after entrusting an advocate his case till the disposal of the case advocate may not be able to sleep.In all other walks of life one has to suffer one's own pains.
I do concede and agree that there are some advocates who will do harm to their clients after receiving the briefs.But I think and believe that it happens because of the inability to contest.Even such persons are working for others' cause as their own.of course there will be persons with crookedness as in other professions.But still I too consider this profession as the most attractive and noble.I believe in life after death.In my next life I will definitely become an advocate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home