Monday, September 29, 2008

gratitude

I would like to express my sincere and heartfelt thanks to all who commented on my Malayalam blogs.First of all I thank the lovely heart who asked me to write about Himalaya Journey.I will soon write about my wonderful experiences.Then I thank my brothers who advised me not to love another's husband.Thanks for permitting me to dream.My dear brother loving for the sake of LOVE ALONE IS NOT A SIN>I love you all because you all lend your eyes and ears and thoughts to this poor silent singer.I will reply to each and every one at a later stage.Please comment soon .Your words are the real encouragement to me.How is my Malayalam ?should I write in Malayalam? or in english?Thank you all once again.With love and regards and prayers,yours only OOMAKKUYIL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home