Tuesday, September 30, 2008

KINDNESS

I am not sure whether I really meant to write about kindnes.I think better word is MERCY .Now I have full of doubts.While sitting for writing I even forget the spelling of words.May be anxiety of a SSLC holder.I hope you will parden my faults.O.K?As fragrance to gold every good person must have mercy in his heart.You may be rich, aristocratic,handsome or having hundreds of qualities.But without mercy you are nothing.Try to be merciful to your parents by condidering them,give ears to their words, to your children by trying to understand their worries ,to your associates while interacting with them, to your subordinates and servants in their sad moments.
You will be the most lovely person if you nurture mercy in your heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home