Tuesday, September 30, 2008

kalyani

kalyani is my husband's aaya'.When I started creating these blogs she asked me about it.Most interestingly and curiously she asked me ---Mole why can't you write about me? You always say you love me, if it is true write a story about me.
Yes I love my Kallu very much.She joined my husband's family at her 7th year as her mother died due to small pox and his father married another woman.There was nobody to look after kallu.My husband VINU chettan's father's mother declared that I am going to look after Kallyani hereafter.Have anybody got any objection?Vinu ettan's father said that it will not be good.Then ammumma said ,then you can live seperate from this Tharavad .As you have got immense wealth you can .There ended the objections of the whole family.Till ammumma died Kallu was her companion.
Vinuettan's ammumma sent Kallu to school along with her 4 sons and 2 daughters.
But Kallu was very reluctant to continue after passing tenth.At the age of 18 ammumma asked Gopalan ,their Karyasthan to marry her. Kallu was very sad to leave ammumma.After 10 days of her marriage she returned to ammumma .Even though everybody in the family tried their best Kallu never married again.After ammumma died she went along with Vinuettan's amma.After her death she came to my house and for the last 15 years she has been residing with us serving us.Eventhough my sisters-in -law tried to take her to their houses she never spent a night with them.Kallu will be with me till her last breath.SHE IS MY AMMA IN ALL SENSE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home